Celebrating our 90th year, Carolina Memorial has striven to spread the gospel message by God's grace. We have grown, moved, rebuilt, and shared our desire to grow in our walk with Christ. We share his message as well as encourage growth in the love and knowledge of Christ.
Carolina Avenue Baptist Church was organized in 1930 to meet the needs of our community. In 1931, the church joined the Liberty Baptist Association. With the growth of the church came the need for a larger worship center. That building became a reality on March 8, 1964 at the corner of Liberty Drive and East Sunrise Avenue, when charter member H.D. Bradshaw opened the door of our new sanctuary and educational building for the first time. The church then changed its name to Carolina Memorial Baptist Church.
Blessed with further growth, a new fellowship hall and additional classrooms were completed and dedicated on May 21, 1995. We remain a conservative Southern Baptist Church with a diverse congregation. Our Lord had a purpose when He came to earth. He came to seek and to save the lost and to give life and give it more abundantly (Luke 19:10, John 10:10)
We invite you to be a part of our church family. Carolina Memorial Baptist Church is a place where we exalt Christ and serve our community. It is a place where strangers become friends, and friends become family.